Waters Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

>

Monday, November 3, 2008












Zoe's new favorite toy Ziplocks! Who new? Here I spend all this money on toys and she wants the ziplocks. I pick these up about 10 times a day and then she gets in there and takes them out again one by one. I just let her do it, it makes her happy and i am able to get something done like blogging. Just know that if you get something from me in a ziplock it has been on my floor, stepped on, chewed on and slobbered on!



This is my little ballerina. She loves to lay her head in her blanket and kick her feet. She also loves baby einstein. The one she is watching here happens to be baby mozart.

She is so much fun to get dressed in the morning. Who am i kidding i mean afternoon :) She fell off our bed yesterday and got a little carpet burn on the end of her nose. Poor little rudolph.

8 comments:

Katie Jo said...

So fun! I'm glad you started your blog! :) It's way cute.

Stephen and Erin said...

Oh I love the little things they find to play with! Thats so cute!

Heather said...

Yay a blog! I just remembered tonight that you told me you started one, I will add you to my list. You did a good job on the background, it is really cute.

The Frost Family said...

It is so funny how kids love to play with everything but their own toys. Owen is always getting into my pots and pans, probably because he knows he's not suppose to.

Rachel Hanchett said...

cute pictures! welcome to the blogging world!

Lila said...

Ziplocs are a favorite at our house, too! At this point they usually get filled with plastic food from Emma's kitchen though.

Ali said...

So I finally got onto your blog, now you gotta add ours to yours :) So many cute pix, girls are such a blast!! Miss you guys!! Superbowl?? :)

Anonymous said...

so- these photos are very cute, but we def need an update! how about her first birthday!?!