Waters Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

>

Friday, November 20, 2009

I am getting better at this!

Today i feel sooooo depressed! I work all day trying to keep the house up and you would never tell i even lifted a finger. It seems as soon as you get it all picked up it is time to make another meal and the house goes downhill one more time. I told Nate i am not cooking anymore:) He then goes on to tell me it will get better as the children get older and can help more. Then i talked to my sister 5 minutes later and she said you better get used to it because it doesn't get any better :( She would know she has 3 kids. Sooooooo depressing and tiring. Well i better get out of my slump because the longer i sit here the more the dishes and laundry keep multiplying.

2 comments:

Terina said...

This is the same story as our house. I only have one kid, who really doesn't make a mess! If you want to feel better feel free to come hang out in my mess!

Marilyn said...

YEAH, you updated! So glad and I hope you continue after you move. It will be the only way we can see the kids grow and keep updated on your life. By the way, it really does get better when the kids get older!