Waters Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

>

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Mariachi Dancer

So, one day I was down stairs cleaning up when I heard this strange noise coming from Amber and my room. I knew that Amber was doing Zoe's hair in the kids bathroom, so wandered up the stairs to see this:
We have a radio clock there on Amber's night stand and apparently it is on the Spanish channel. This is the dawning of the Mariachi Dancer! To be continued... I am pretty sure.

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a little rock star! He has got some moves! So glad you captured this moment and that you shared it. We are going ot miss you guys so much! I am sad that our cabin rendezvous was thwarted.

Amber Waters said...

No prob Heather! We too will miss you guys. We were sad as well, but glad that in the end we didn't cause a problem. I, Nate, will probably be keeping this site alive from now on so keep checking in... it is at least one way to keep in touch with good friends like you guys!

Casse.King said...

he is soooo cute. i totally want to put my kid in ballroom, i think its adorable when kids dance. i'm glad you and morgan blog as well, not just the wives :)

Terina said...

I feel so gipped that the video isn't working! :I

Marilyn said...

Just sat down to read blogs and get caught up in the lives of my friends. So sad to see you go but glad that you are able to pursue something more stable. Please keep in touch. I am a really good e mailer so if your email changes, let me know. (mpcampa@cox.net) Have a safe trip and enjoy your new journey!

CupCake Girl said...

That is the cutest dance ever! Put a really big and bright smile on my face!

Katie Jo said...

If ever I am having a bad day... :) Man, I miss you guys! And your cute little stinkers!