Waters Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

>

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lonely In the Lone Star State

So, I arrived today, Sunday, in Texas to start training for my new job as a pilot for American Eagle Airlines... and I miss my family every second that I am gone. I am guessing the fact that I have nothing to do yet is a considerable factor, but it is not the only one. It seems so easy to go away on an exciting new adventure until... the ones you want to share that adventure with aren't there. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for this new career and the challenges that await me. I know that for my family and I this is what we need. I know I am supposed to be here in Texas for the purpose of training so that I can be a good and safe pilot. I just wish challenges like this didn't have to be. I love my wife and two beautiful children so much that it pains me to know that I could be there holding them, instead of on this cold machine pouring out my soul. For my family, and for me, I can make it. I know that there is help from above in times like these. These are the times I rely on that help the most. I love my family and I know that as the father I must do this for us. I pray this time flies by as fast as the plane I will be flying!!! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Ali said...

You're such a good guy Nate. Hang in there!