Waters Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

>

Friday, September 16, 2011

Me: Zoe after we have a snack we are going to lay down for a nap.
Zoe: Aye Aye Captain Mommy!

Well we are surviving with Nate gone. It's not fun, it's not easy and I am hating every minute of it! It wasn't so bad the first week he was gone because I knew he was coming home in a week. Well he left again and I he won't be home for 5 weeks. We are trying to see each other before then but no plans made yet. I am still working nights, but since I don't have anyone to watch the kids during the day I am working every other night, so I can stay up and watch the kids. We have a very nice friend of Nate's from school who is coming to our house to watch the kids when I work, they love her. She even got the HURRAY Annie's coming from Jaxton. I am going to go PRN at work which means I am only obligated to work 8 shifts in 4 weeks. Basically 2 shifts intead of 3 per week. Only 1 day less a week but feels like 10 million bricks off me. I am so excited to finally be home more!
Zoe continues to make me laugh just about every hour! I have found a storytime for almost everyday of the week to keep us busy or should I say keep me awake. There is a free music class at the library that is great, and many trips to the park. I am going to start doing a co-op preschool with some moms in my ward. Zoe will love it. Everyday she asks if she can learn.
Jaxton is still as busy as ever. He loves pretending to be a dinosaur, still loves trains, and finding anything to make Zoe scream! We had our first experience with a burn last night. He touched the burner on the stove. His hand doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. He got all the fingers in the middle and the pointer finger tip pretty good. He just kept holding it and saying ouchy ouchy ouchy. I felt so bad.
Good thing I have these 2 lovies to keep me busy and make the time pass a little faster. One thing is for sure we sure miss our Daddy and can't wait for him to come home!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think Captain Mommy is doing fabulous manning the ship while her co-captain is away. You really are such a hard worker to say the least and handle everything wonderfully. I am so glad you get to cut back one day, enjoy that time with your kids and RELAX!

Ali said...

Heather was right on. Try to stay positive and know it will all be worth it! xos